The founder of this consortium is also the founder of the modern virtual organization management discipline pioneered since 1997.
He is also the founder of VOMI (“Virtual Organization Management Institute”), VOMI Global Think Tank, VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, Virtual Residential Community Consortium, The New Virtual Organization World Consortium, League of Extraordinary Virtual Organization Executives, and a number of other virtual organization entities and initiatives.
Our global community is open to Distinguished Members from the following member organizations who have a stake in the success of the consortium and are ready, willing and able to Stand Up and Walk Away from the Monkey See, Monkey Do Crowd:
- The Global 5000, a select group of companies representing nearly 70% of global GDP.
- Leading Universities worldwide
- Leading Student Housing Developers worldwide
- Futuristic Architecture Firms worldwide
- Leading Sustainability Pioneers
- Advanced Energy Device Providers worldwide
- Futuristic Transportation Inventors and Manufacturers
- Futuristic Transportation Service Providers worldwide
- Futuristic Communication Tool and Device Pioneers worldwide
- Futuristic Entertainment Tool and Device Pioneers worldwide
- Next Generation High-Speed Internet Access Providers worldwide
- Federal, State and Local Governments worldwide
- Think Tanks
- Leading Educational Associations
- Leading Martial Arts Instruction Providers
- Leading Martial Arts Associations
They are stakeholders who are fully cognizant of the fact that: 1) there is a serious problem in our educational system, and 2) that their organization can be part of the solution in terms of the huge amount of investments they have already made in research and development efforts, existing technologies, as well as current and future R&D activities, which can be readily applied toward the development of these virtual campus dormitories around the globe. See Exclusive Guide for Investors in The New Virtual Organization World.